Monday, March 25, 2013

a clean home makes mommy happy.

Spring time calls for Spring Cleaning!

I've never been much of a "Spring Cleaning" type of gal, but I told myself that it was going to happen this year. Cleaning itself has always been therapeutic for me and that is exactly what my Saturday consisted of.

It's such a cleansing feeling to purge and reorganize everything. I absolutely hate clutter in the home and I refuse to hoarde things that we don't need. The best part of my Spring cleaning day was organizing my son's toys. Did I mention that I hate toys, too? My son has this obsession with trains and cars, specifically Hot Wheels. I didn't know how bad this was until I laid out all his toys on the floor...

It was the attack of the toy cars and my life was taken over by them. Thank goodness my wonderful son was out of the house for a couple of hours. What he won't know won't hurt him...

 


3 comments:

  1. HA! I"m not much of a "spring cleaner" either. I try to do little bursts of organizing here and there. However I do tend to de-clutter season to season, so I guess in a way it is Spring cleaning. However for the past few months I have just maintained and not worried about being too OCD about being organzied, why? We are moving in less than 2 months, so I figure I will just do it then =) LOL. My girl is almost 3 and right now her thing is Little People, they are EVERYWHERE!!!

    http://stronglikemommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of cars! I tried to get my daughter into organizing a toy drive, and she was excited about it, but at the end could only let go of 3 toys altogether, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should see how many cars we have in our house! I don't think I'll ever buy another car again!!
    Happy Easter to you guys xo

    ReplyDelete