Tuesday, March 26, 2013

late post: the croods

Tuesdays are usually a school night for my son, but we had free tickets to watch a movie screening of The Croods in San Francisco. We couldn't pass it up since both he and my boyfriend wanted to see it. It was a perfect night for some family QT! 

I have to admit, I wasn't as excited as they were to watch the movie, but I was pleasantly surprised at how entertaining and heart-warming the story is. The Croods is definitely one of the best cartoon movies I've seen in a while! Any movie that can make me and my boyfriend laugh and put a smile on my son's face deserves a high recommendation from me! This is an absolute must for any age!




Disclaimer: This is my personal blog and the views expressed on this movie are mine alone. I was not influenced nor did I receive any compensation for my opinion.


6 comments:

  1. Now, I'm bummed I didn't go. I was supposed to, but I've been too sick. It would have been nice to see you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I know, it would have been great to see you again. Hope you're having a great time in NYC! :)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see this movie, it looks so cute! So glad you had a great time with your family xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great time! :) Family time is the best. ♥ I actually really want to see that movie haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to see this! Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete