Saturday, April 13, 2013

top 10 things you didn't know about iPhone cases

I've used an iPhone for almost five years now and I have to say that I don't think I could use any other phone. I use it every day and for everything you can imagine - taking photos, checking my email, texting, music, Instagram, updating my calendar, running, blogging, you name it! It's become my trusty little sidekick and such a necessity in my daily life. I honestly can't live without it {my boyfriend can attest to this} and because I use it so much, I have to make sure it's protected with a case. 

I wanted to share an infographic from Shutterfly on iPhone cases. Whether you use a case or not, this is something you should check out.


Shutterfly iPhone Cases Infographic

This infographic is provided to you by Shutterfly, a leader provider of photo books, custom iPhone cases & more!

No comments:

Post a Comment