Friday, May 27, 2011

haircuts and vegas

What a long and busy day! I spent the day with my son, mom, and sister. We made the 30-45 minute drive to our hometown...mainly to visit one of my grandmas for her birthday...but also to run some errands and just spend some quality time together. Oh, we're going to San Diego next weekend for my cousin's wedding and my son was in desperate need of a haircut...

BEFORE:

AFTER:

On our way home the song "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" by Whitney Houston came on  the radio and it made me think of my last birthday trip to Vegas with my closest girl friends. Then I started thinking about our single days- before the boyfriends, babies, and weddings. It was such a carefree time in our lives. I miss the spontaneous trips to Vegas. I miss the late nights out. I miss our drunken conversations. I miss the dinners and happy hours. 





I think we're due for a get-together or GNO...

1 comment: