Wednesday, June 8, 2011

san diego

My family and I spent the weekend in San Diego and just got back late last night. We attended my cousin's wedding (I love wedding season!). It was so nice to be down there...the weather was beautiful as always, we ate some good food, went to the beach and had a lot of fun with my cousins. It is nice to be back home, though...back to reality! :)







 brunch at The Mission 

 dylan was so happy - Mission Beach





 brunch at Parkhouse Eatery




Speaking of weddings...I was on a hunt for a pair of glitter gold pumps not only for myself but also for my friend's wedding this weekend. I found some at a few places, but they were just too expensive for my "mommy budget". After searching and searching, I finally found a pair at an awesome price from gojane.com


Super cheap! I even found a 20% off coupon so it was even cheaper than I expected! Now who doesn't love a good deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment