Monday, August 29, 2011

a musical friday night



My weekend kicked off with a Sade & John Legend {my fave!} concert. I'd seen {and met} John Legend before so I knew he was going to put on a great show...and he didn't disappoint. Amazing as ever! Now with Sade, I only knew a handful of her songs...but she was awesome. It's great to see that at her age, she's still got it! 

Both of them have a very distinct voice and that's what I love about them. It's so refreshing to see a concert where the artist sings all of their songs live and can STILL sound like they do on their CD. Seriously, where can you find that nowadays?

My favorite John Legend song performed: "Ordinary People"


My favorite Sade song performed: By Your Side



It was definitely one of the best concerts I've been to. Great energy and beautiful, romantic music...I'm pretty sure some concert-goers went and made some babies that night.

3 comments:

  1. SO jealous! I love Sade.. The song you have posted here i walked down the isle to at my wedding :D its my favorite! i'm very jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my favorite song by Sade too! Wow, wish I could have went to that concert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats whats up! sounds like a great time because I know the music was AWESOME! 2 of ma fav artist! Happy Monday! *smile*

    ReplyDelete