I can't believe it's September already. August went by too fast, I feel like I didn't get much done. At the beginning of each month, I sometimes make a little list in my mind- goals, things I'd like to do for the first time, places I'd like to take my son, food and restaurants I'm hoping to try, etc. The other night, I started to make that little list so I decided it'd be a better idea to actually write them down for once.
1. Continue my training to be a runner: My sister and I planned to do a marathon last weekend, but she had gotten sick and we weren't able to do it. I didn't want to do it without her since I was mostly doing it for her in the first place. But now I'm still itching to get a marathon checked off my bucket list so I want to continue my training. This will actually be my monthly goal for the next several months until I accomplish my first marathon.
2. Get some good running shoes: I don't want just any good running shoes, I would love to get these...
3. Take my son to a farm: It's not just any farm, but it's a farm in my area perfectly made for little kids. The place is called Lemos Farm and they have pony rides, train rides, and laser tag. I've been wanting to take him there ever since summer started, but we haven't had the chance with so many things going on. Hopefully this month!!
4. Watch "Something Borrowed":
5. Make Oreo pops: I saw a picture on Pinterest a few days ago of Oreo Pops and I immediately wanted to make them. I would love to make them for my son's birthday in December or even for the holidays...
6. Be able to do 500 crunches: The closest I've gotten up to is 300. A girl can't have enough fitness goals, right?