Friday, September 16, 2011

fashion forward friday

I have this fantasy dream of having a career in the fashion industry. I think I'm drawn in by the glitz, the glamour...and hello, the clothes! Although, we all know it's not all pretty behind the scenes. It's a tough industry to work in. Thick skin required. 

New York Fashion Week has always fascinated me to say the least. A whole week full of designers and celebrities, coming together for one purpose - fashion. This event is on my wish list of things I would love to do. It probably won't ever happen, but in the mean time I'll just gawk at the pictures {and the clothes}.







8 comments:

  1. New follower from Finding New Friends Weekend blog hop!!! Please follow back!!! =D


    http://corabeth27.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. :)

    I'm a new follower from the Finding New Friends hop.Hope you can stop by www.mamasmusingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower from FNF blog hop! I hope you'll follow back! Thanks!
    http://tigereyes2001reviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That seems like a very rough industry to work in!! But don't be afraid to go for your dreams! Maybe you could do something related to fashion but not necessarily shows... Like selling your designs and creations online?

    Just a random idea, sorry, I am VERY tired! Hahah, have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've never been in a fashion show. anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog. im already your follower
    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, no, no! I do not want to hear you say it will probably never happen. Why not? It is in the realm of possibility as long as you are alive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I was in NY to watch the Fashion Week.

    By the way, I'm your newest follower via GFC from the Friday Blog Hop.
    Please feel free to visit my blog. Looking forward to seeing you there, and hope you follow me back. Thanks!

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to attend a Fashion Show someday, too!

    I'm a new follower from Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop. Hope you can visit my blog! www.NewbieCouponing.com

    ReplyDelete