Thursday, November 10, 2011

the buzz about me

I came across a cool blog hop on From Mommy To Calm Insanity and thought I'd join in. 



This Weeks Questions:

1. The last thing you ate - garlic fried rice and spam


2. The last thing you purchased - Hello Kitty and Thomas the Train Xmas wrapping paper


3. The last thing you did before going to bed last night - checked my email


4. The last song you heard - a song sung by my son :)


5. The last show you were watching - American Horror Story (addicting!)


6. The last person you called - my mom


7. The last person you received a text from - my sister


8. The last color nail polish you wore - Sand Tropez from Essie


9. The last place you were before going home - my mom's house


10. The last time you did something for yourself - Oh gosh, I don't even know... 

4 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you:) Thanks for following Mommy Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree with you..when it's the last time I did something for myself..hmm I have a birthday coming up; maybe I'll get a chance then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to meet you, Lindsay. You have a beautiful blog :) Thank you for following http://motherbabychild.blogspot.com - It is my pleasure to follow your blog. I have connected through your GFC. Hugs & Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for linking up this week. That nail polish color sounds really pretty. American Horror Story seems to be popular...I really need to check out that show. Sounds like something I would love. Hello Kitty wrapping paper sounds adorable!

    ReplyDelete