Monday, January 23, 2012

my weekend in instagram photos

It was a rainy and relaxing weekend.
Friday night started with a few friends coming over for dinner...
Some of the yummy food on the menu:
Inspired from recipes found on Pinterest.


I woke up Saturday morning to this little precious scene.
Dylan and his nighttime friend "Puppy" 


We took the Bart train to downtown SF...
And I couldn't help but be in awe of this beautiful cupcake display.
Some of them even had 49er cupcake toppers...super cute!


Another rainy day on Sunday...
Laundry time!!


Hope you had a great weekend!!

Are you following me on Pinterest yet?


8 comments:

  1. Dylan is so cute, what a sight to behold. We love zucchini so much and this looks so yummy. I'd like an invite to pinterest. Can I get one from you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsay! Super cute pictures, your son is adorable!
    How do I follow you on Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kerry! Do you already have an account? If not, I can send you an invite. :)

      Delete
  3. Those cup cakes looks really good. Your Son is really super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My youngest has a night time puppy friend to! Such a sweet photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't instagram the best?! Your son is freaking adorable! Love that picture of him sleeping =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your son is absolutely an angel. love your food pics!! yum!

    have a nice wknd, l!

    xoxo
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun!
    I'll find you on pinterest...

    ReplyDelete